lauantai 12. helmikuuta 2011

Dark Side Garage

Week a ago, I was visiting my friends garage (dark side garage) in Helsinki. Inside the garage I found few ongoing project-cars, mostly JDM-versions. These guy´s are real JDM nuts.. :)
I didn´t take much pics, `cos I took measurements for a subwoofer enclosure to AW11 (Toyota MR2) and I and Maladar also did few vinyl stickers at the same time.. But here is something to remember..

Dark Side Garage Blog: here
Ghost XI (Toyota MR2 AW11) Blog: here 

Toyota MR2 jdm-version
 Toyota lsd

Honda Civic EK9 Vti: street legal time attack track car. Maladar drove this car to second place in its class last year. Lets hope this year would be better.. ;)

 Jdm-spec Honda Prelude. Waiting to build up..

Working with vinyl cutter..

..to make these MATALA-stickers (matala means low in our language)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti